Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Store Display Tank

Smile An inappropriate disguise would be more like it…

Hi Henry,

Wow, that is a nice store!
    You have done wonders with that space.

I am going to have to find an appropriate disguise, sneak back, and see your place for myself.

Biollante
    The first sign we don't know what we are doing is an obsession with numbers. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Disclaimer: I am not trying to make you mad, it is just what I am, an evil plant monster, 'nuf said.

• I believe the information I am giving is sound, I am not a veterinarian, professional chemist or particularly bright and certainly not a "Guru.".
    • I assume you are of legal age, competent and it is legal for you to acquire, possess and use any materials or perform any action in your in your jurisdiction.
    • When in doubt "don't."

Lol

Thanks. We could use twice the space just for freshwater.

This layout is tough because I only have 8 ft ceilings and their is a 1ft ac soffit that runs on the other side where the tanks are. Even then I have over 50 tanks and 7 qt hosp tanks.

Henry tomassini
    www.theplantedaquariumstore.com
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    "If it ain't broke, Fix it!
    - because you will not be satisfied until you do"

The ONLY store dedicated to the planted Aquarium Enthusiast
    http://www.theplantedaquariumstore.com

Red face Mea culpa, I really had my doubts… But, Wow!

Hi Henry,

I have to admit that being familiar with the area and the building.
    I was a bit dubious, but I have to say that your setup appears well thought out with a great use the space and well, wow!

Biollante
    The first sign we don't know what we are doing is an obsession with numbers. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Disclaimer: I am not trying to make you mad, it is just what I am, an evil plant monster, 'nuf said.

• I believe the information I am giving is sound, I am not a veterinarian, professional chemist or particularly bright and certainly not a "Guru.".
    • I assume you are of legal age, competent and it is legal for you to acquire, possess and use any materials or perform any action in your in your jurisdiction.
    • When in doubt "don't."

So where in the world is Carmen sandiego- err biollante now?

Henry Tomassini
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red face Need to work on the disguises

Hi Henry,

Pussy cat, Pussy cat
    Pussy cat, Pussy cat where have you been?
    I've been to London to see the Queen
    Pussy cat, pussy Cat what did you there?
    I frightened a little mouse under her chair.

Went to London town to see the Duke of Normandy, thought I might stay awhile, then someone recognized me and I was unceremoniously tossed out and am back in Arizona for a bit.

Biollante

• When in doubt "don't."

Lol

Very cute

So is the bone dry air wrinkling you up?
    Me being a s fla native enjoy the nice humid air.

Two winters ago I finally enjoyed the heater at my house. I had a nice 200 gal humidifier that was keep at 84f and kept the house humid while I ran the heater.

Sinuses rejoiced.

So every time I think of Arizona I think of dried up nasal cavities.

Or iced tea.

Henry tomassini

Smile Meeting Her Majesty Was a Great Honor &Truth Is It Was Business That Forced Me Back

Hi Henry,

I love the glorious dry! Though I started my life in the great northern swamps, and when I left it was for the swamps of Southeast Asia.

I ended up spending much of my life in the high deserts of West Asia, the plains of Southwestern Africa, the deserts of the Arabian Peninsula and North Africa then to the high deserts of Colorado. With stints in Kentucky, Florida, Texas, Maryland and a number of years on the road just thrown in. Somewhere along the way, I went from being a swamp creature to a creature of the desert.

In truth, I enjoy other places, but I half froze to death in England! I swear I could not get warm and never felt dry.

With all the ceremony going on you think they could at least have “ceremoniously” kicked my sorry-potted-plant-butt out, but the truth is I was happy to come back to 106°F and 5% relative humidity, warmth and blessed dryness…

With the Monsoon upon us, we will no doubt get the humidity kicked in and frankly, that does get miserable.

Biollante

• When in doubt "don't."

Wow so the where in the world part was partly correct...
    Well I've only done Argentina and small parts of the USA so you've definitely been around?

Lol
    I keep the ac in the house at 78 my wife likes it at 76. But I get plenty of people here who like at 69-70. To them I say if you like it that cold get the hell out of here please and take all of those obnoxious north easterners with you.

But I agree, I don't like the cold. Easier to do warm than cold.

Henry tomassini