I have 2 14x 3W Cree 8000K/10K mix. Has dimmer for each color type. Meanwell drivers, nice compact design.
250$ for both. Comes with fan and lens, small rail design, 24" long.
Hang on bag filter holder for sump for 7" bags, 2 bags included 200 mic:
Tek 24" x 4 bulbs, 200$ with Gieseman bulbs, virtually new.
Also, a nice 8 x 54W Tek fixture with Gieseman bulbs, 350$
LED Reef 60 W fixtures(1 sold, 1 avail) 220$.
According to their website, the the ES-60W-CA fixture features:
* 60 watt using CREE XR-E series 10 3watt 6000~9000k white and 10 3watt 455nm royal blue
* High PAR value. 200 PAR reading for each LED from 5" distance
* Two dimmers for white and blue, fan can be turned on/off
* Corrosion-proof finish/casing by special painted
* Optional 30-60 degree view angle, focus light to deep bottom
* Pure 450~460nm spectrums, No UV radiation harm
* Less heat, no chiller unit required, 20-30º C on water surface
* One fan on back runs against heat
* External power supply, detachable power cord
* Hanging kits included
Pay only actual shipping charges