This is my recent aquascape which I called "Touch of Nature". I started this scape 4 weeks ago. It's almost fully grown in, the Glosso in front has already been trimmed once last weekend.
With my old scape I had 50 micromols of light at the substrate, which I increased to 90 to prevent bare plant stems on 20 inch long plants. I found out it was almost unmanagable really fast, so I dropped the PAR to 70, which gives me good growing speed and no bare stems.
Of course I was troubled by some algae after these major changes, the tank was almost empty at a given time. That, using plants that still have to adapt, a lot of disturbance and high light makes it almost unavoidable.
Still, everything is doing well at the moment. In a few weeks, when the Glosso mat is covered again, I will post another pic.
Comments and suggestions are welcome as always
A bigger pic is in my profile