Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News letter download ad back issues

News letter download ad back issues

Hi,

Could someone point me in the direction of the Newsletter download page.

Also do the monthly newsletters get emailed to us?

Thanks

GB

Hi GB,

http://www.barrreport.com/forumdispl...ort-Newsletter Download page is here.

Whenever they come along you see them on the home page, ADA nutrient analysis of power sand and aqua soil, Published on 12-08-2009 was the last.

A lot of information availible.

Biollante
    The first sign we don't know what we are doing is an obsession with numbers. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Disclaimer: I am not trying to make you mad, it is just what I am, an evil plant monster, 'nuf said.

• I believe the information I am giving is sound, I am not a veterinarian, professional chemist or particularly bright and certainly not a "Guru.".
    • I assume you are of legal age, competent and it is legal for you to acquire, possess and use any materials or perform any action in your in your jurisdiction.
    • When in doubt "don't."

If you have any trouble finding the ADA stuff, let me know. I took some things down as several subscribers where copying the sending the information to people who where banned from this site(there's not many, so I have a short list on 1 hand), and reposting copyrighted material on their web sites.
    I told them to remove it, they still kept it up and ignored me.

So if you need it, then ask, I'll send it to you.

Greg redid some things on the site recently, so it should be tougher to spam and steal things.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

Thanks Guys

Hello, first of all sorry for the topic rez, but my issue pertains to the same thing. I've downloaded all your newsletter issues to my ereader as i spend a couple hours a day on transit, but noticed that the last issue i had was Volume 3, issue 6, then it jumps to volume 5 issue 1. I was wondering if there is someplace i could get my hands on these missing issues as i'd love to give them a read
    aka outcast - tpt ; neven - bca

They should be there, if not, bug Greg Watson via PM.

Hi Tom Barr, I'm just recently subscribe to the premium newsletter. But I have the same issue with Rob Rossa, where I can download the missing report from between volume 3, issue 6 until volume 5, issue 1. I'm preety sure that I also missing something in between.

I'm sorry if my English is bad, I hope you can understand what I mean too. :-) thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ragn4rok View Post
    Hi Tom Barr, I'm just recently subscribe to the premium newsletter. But I have the same issue with Rob Rossa, where I can download the missing report from between volume 3, issue 6 until volume 5, issue 1. I'm preety sure that I also missing something in between.

I'm sorry if my English is bad, I hope you can understand what I mean too. :-) thank you.
    Try PM ing Greg Watson. We transferred some files over, some might be floating around somewhere, I have no control, interaction with the server or software back up files.

fishface Guest
    Hey all,

I'm on the verge of resubscribing and am just wondering if the problem with access to all the newsletters has been sorted out. This would be a definite download for me and surely required reading.

Thanks,

I'd be interested in this too. Too many missing files...