Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on Equilibrium CO2 vs ideal injected CO2 concentration (Math)

You should have a pretty wide buffer for good CO2 for the plants vs gassing your fish.

If not, something else is wrong, could be with O2, CO2 control(generally), too much degassing perhaps etc.
    Something.

There's no way to tell on every aquarium EVERY possible issue. And those without issues rarely post their problems, because, well, they do not have those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Barr View Post
    You should have a pretty wide buffer for good CO2 for the plants vs gassing your fish.

If not, something else is wrong, could be with O2, CO2 control(generally), too much degassing perhaps etc.
    Something.

There's no way to tell on every aquarium EVERY possible issue. And those without issues rarely post their problems, because, well, they do not have those problems.
    IT'S odd to see you not have much of a solution to offer!!!
    but you get what you give, so for more information, plants are a little curled halfway through the light cycle, but will recover if i turn 4 bulbs off for 2 hours.
    i've been ever so slightly adjusting up. and to increase co2 dissolution i went with a 1.5 inch return outlet which definitely solved my mist problems. with a chance to dwell at the return mist comes out very fine but slow. so a powerhead was added to spread through the tank. flow through tank from return is about 600 gph which is also the wet/dry flow through rate
    all that being said today all plants looked more open to recieve light so maybe the return change was all that was needed but the ph is right about the same as before.. and flow is slower through the tank but volume is the same

lights are a tek 6 bulb. my light selection is available from my tpt.net 75 gallon rainbow journal. wide selection of colors used