I have not finished taking pics, but the group of wood is below:
I will load them tomorrow.
1. Guarantee a happy customer
2. Send me your full post address if you are interested in a specific piece
3. In order to help the blind to see:
There are a pair of boards with 1 ft lines on them, they are 2ft x 4ft boards so if you have a question about size or dimensions, the boards are there for that purpose.
4. Shipping is NOT included in the pricing unless stated. I tr to keep this cost down. I ship Sat's USPS parcel(8-25$). Larger pieces can go FedEx or Greyhound(40-75$).
5. I ship internationally: CA runs about 25-55$. UK/EU, 50-100$ etc. Size limits are 108 inches girth x L or about a 45cx45x95cm box.
6. I tend to add extra wood to larger orders and most orders in general.
7. Mail shipping can cause some breakage.
8. Most hobbyist tend to buy pieces that are a bit too large, keep this in mind when ordering.
9. Pieces can be cut and trimmed to suit, ask or you can easily trim with a small saw or pruning shears.
If you need a larger piece trimmed a certain way, let me know.
10. I do ship wholesale orders/pallets/freight, please inquire.
11. Positions are just random on the white boards, they can be rotated, propped up, inverts like root systems etc.