I recently got this 2nd hand as my first CO2 rig:
The tank was empty and there was no AC adapter.
I filled the tank today and bought an adapter that made the light come on (so it would seem the adapter is appropriate).
I started it up using this method:
1. Plugged in the electronic part and turned to 1b/10 sec.
2. Turned the gauge knob counter clockwise until there was no resistance.
3. Opened tank (high end pressure registered).
4. Dialed gauge knob down slowly to get it to 10.
5. Turned up electronic part to 1b/1 sec.
The only problem is no CO2 comes out.
Has anyone experienced this? Maybe someone has the same system and would be willing to tell me how they get theirs going.
I would appreciate any insight, thank you!
**Edit: scroll to the end to find out how well Aquariumplants.com handled this situation!