Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing our IT co-ordinator......

Hi all just an update.....

Welcoming onto the pannel is Matt Holbrook-Bull aka Frolicsome_flora .

If you could lease with him as to graphics logos banners etc that would be great!

Also if you know who has bought UK Aquatic Plant Society - Aquarium Plants - Barr Report could you let Matt know to help him get the site up and running.

Welcome Matt.

Cheers all,
    Graeme.
    "SHAKKIE" is a technique of borrowing nature's creation and incorporating it into a miniature representation.

goodluck dude!
    180 Litre planted community tank - Heavily planted community.
    60 litre planted tank - LDA033, 4 vaillants choc gourmais.
    25 litre empty tank - breeder tank

Comment

Thanks folks!

Im very proud to be such a key part of the organisation We shall be putting together the website over the next few weeks, itll likely be a site that will be constantly evolving as our need to show different content will propably change as we get more established. Just to reiterate Moody's words, I need the following.

1) Could the person who bought ukaps.co.uk PM me, as we need to sort out the DNS settings so we can get a proper site place holder in place. This will have a link to here still for now, but I need it in place so we can start filling in structure.

2) Anyone that feels upto the challenge of designing a logo, banners or any other website graphics (buttons etc) please feel free to place it on the thread Ill start. That way we can all see it, comment and let the club choose what we want to look like.
      Flora

The only things that happen in an aquarium quickly, are BAD

--------------------------
      235 litre
      EI ferts with 2w/g T8 and T5
      CO2 Pressurised system with Rhynox 5000

http://www.ukaps.org/images/Signiture1.gif

Download the very useful Nutri-Calc v1.9 EI Dosing Calculator by Quenton

Comment

I've sent you a PM regarding this.

Originally posted by Frolicsome_Flora View Post
        Thanks folks!

1) Could the person who bought ukaps.co.uk PM me, as we need to sort out the DNS settings so we can get a proper site place holder in place. This will have a link to here still for now, but I need it in place so we can start filling in structure.

Comment

Okies, Voo is kindly sorting out the dns settings for ukaps.co.uk so thats good. For now, Ive setup a redirect page that will lead browsers here while we build the site.

Ive also bought ukaps.org for £11 for 1 year, just to stop anyone else getting it. Ill also set that up so it points to the same page as .co.uk.

.com is unfortunately gone, but isnt being used actively, which is rather annoying, but heyho, if it comes up for grabs my domain seller will let me know automatically and ill grab it.

Kindest

Flora
          Flora

The only things that happen in an aquarium quickly, are BAD

235 litre
          EI ferts with 2w/g T8 and T5
          CO2 Pressurised system with Rhynox 5000

http://www.ukaps.org/images/Signiture1.gif

Download the very useful Nutri-Calc v1.9 EI Dosing Calculator by Quenton

Comment

Working...
          X