regulator

maknwar

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Dec 11, 2008
Cincinnati
you are looking for one? or just a price on a new one? I can get them new at a discount but your still looking at a bunch of money.

R

ronaldj

Actually both. I'm definitely going to build one like Matt F. posted on this site. I've already ordered all the post body parts. This will be an all SS build with all new parts; provided I can afford the valve body. If I can't, I'll have to hold out for something used; but I have no idea what kind of numbers we're talking. I'm looking for the body, cga nut and nipple, and gauges, all in stainless if possible. No matter where I look, I can't get a price quote on line for units like the SGT or the Concoa 432. The only one I've seen is the Harris HP742 at $750. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, maknwar.

biodiesel

Junior Poster
Sep 19, 2011
Hey there if you would post it up here as I too would love to know myself. If you don't want to post it up maknwar would you mind copying me in on the message as well with the info. By the way love the mini I got from you but wasn't stainless. I still love it as I have wanted a mini for a while but do want to do a full stainless build just as ronaldj would like to do. And ronaldj I don't know if you have your heart set on the victor but if your at all curious there is a Matheson 3813 which is a full stainless reg on ebay right now. It is listed as "Not New, but unused, not in package" - so basically new.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATHESON-38...ltDomain_0&hash=item33731fc3d5#ht_1583wt_1347

R

ronaldj

Thanks biodeisel. I'll take a look at it. I'm going to start at the top and work down. I may be able to afford to do this one time so it would be kinda nice to have all new stuff, especially since my co2 tank sits outside my aquarium cabinet.

Left C

Lifetime Members
Sep 26, 2005
Burlington, NC
Last edited by a moderator: