Eriocaulon Parkeri ...Need to move fast....

joraan

Prolific Poster
Jan 19, 2012
At Home'!'
Eriocaulon Parkeri- $5 a pop.

Super easy Erios...need to be pruned once flowered...Does ok without co2(Excel, Metricide optional, slow growth and spliting takes for ever) : Better with pressurized co2 set up.

Shipping $7 upto 10 plantlets.. Won't ship less than 2 plantlets.

lilobee

Junior Poster
May 30, 2012
How many more do you have left? I'm interested in a good deal to take all with S/H. Please let me know. Thank you

joraan

Prolific Poster
Jan 19, 2012
At Home'!'
Bumping this again!

Eriocaulon parkeri- 4$ each. ~$27 get 5 shipped to you, 51$- 10 shipped.

Otherwise shipping 7$.

Last edited by a moderator:

"got shrimp?"

Junior Poster
Dec 29, 2012
Michigan - Earth - Milky Way galaxy
J.... Please CLEAR OUT YOUR INBOX

********** PLEASE CLEAR OUT YOUR INBOX... IT'S FULL & NO LONGER ACCEPTING MESSAGES *********

Hey j... Do you have any decent size rooted Eriocaulon Parkeri still available ?? (rooted with at least 6-8 blades each)
Or have you sold most of the nice stock you had available for sale, and now down to a few little pieces available ?

In other words....any nice 5-packs still available? "Eriocaulon parkeri- 4$ each. ~3/10$~5 for 22$/shipped"

IF you have this package' still available, and each has has at least 6 blades, I'll take 5 for $22 shipped (do you have a heat pack available for sale also?)

I ask about size because... I bought 4 plants off the bay awhile back with a pic showing large thick plants stating the actual plants received, only to recieve 4 ugly scraps with only a few blades each :(

Bla bla bla... chat soon
Thanks, Dave Jr.

"got shrimp?"

Junior Poster
Dec 29, 2012
Michigan - Earth - Milky Way galaxy
Way too shady' seller for my taste !!

Hmmm... you refuse to handle this deal through this site, insisting we do this through outside emails
.... you refuse to post your home location in this site or your profile
.... you refuse to tell me your home location (even after I asked about it)
.... you refuse to send me a single pic to prove you have anything
.... you refuse to give me any details about anything
... an you insist that I commit FRAUD !!

NO THANKS.... I'll find some Eriocaulon P. from another seller who isn't so shady !!

Defination of the word FRAUD.... if you don't understand that word, here's a link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

fplata

Jul 7, 2012
Man I have bought from Joran on the tpt, so have lots of folks, he is not a fraud. You have 3 posts on this site man, it's not cool to get started this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joraan

Prolific Poster
Jan 19, 2012
At Home'!'
fplata;93186 said:
Man I have bought from Joran on the tpt, so have lots of folks, he is not a fraud. You have 3 posts on this site man, it's not cool to get started this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Buddy.

[QUOTE="got shrimp?";93183]Latest email "direct quote" message from AJ....
"Yes im millionaire now ripping of JACK ASS like you"

Seriously ?? This is how he treats potential buyers :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Yes Seriously Stupid answer for Stupid Questions/buyer.

You cant FIX STUPID...this is all I have to say.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
[QUOTE="got shrimp?";93180]Hmmm... you refuse to handle this deal through this site, insisting we do this through outside emails
.... you refuse to post your home location in this site or your profile
.... you refuse to tell me your home location (even after I asked about it)
.... you refuse to send me a single pic to prove you have anything
.... you refuse to give me any details about anything
... an you insist that I commit FRAUD !!

NO THANKS.... I'll find some Eriocaulon P. from another seller who isn't so shady !!

Defination of the word FRAUD.... if you don't understand that word, here's a link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud[/QUOTE]

I've bought from Joraan, and he's bought plants from me.

I've yet to see or hear of any evidence that he, who is a hobbyists like yourself and I, is a fraud. If they wish to keep some things private, they are within their rights.
You are not obligated to buy anything from him if you do not like something.
You do over step your bounds stating something like the above.

I've RARELY closed threads, maybe 5-10 in like 5 years, or once a year on average, that is compared to daily for many other forums.

If you make yourself look foolish.... then.... well..........I really do not need to close anything, most get the point and leave it alone and move on.
If not, well, then I have play babysitter. I have a VERY wide latitude about behavior. Most sites would have removed this and locked it.
If you cannot keep it between each other's PM's(where frankly it belongs), then I will lock and delete it.

Your pick.

joraan

Prolific Poster
Jan 19, 2012
At Home'!'
I have 2 more set of 5 plantlets to spare. Can ship this Saturday....Dont ask to many Questions...Wont answer....Aim here is you get Good weeds for your Green Paper.

$27 get 5 Plantlets shipped.
Pm further.

Have other Sp.of Erios as well....if you want other Varieties. Price Varies.

gilly

Jul 17, 2008
I must have bought more stuff from Joraan than any other seller ive dealt with... With possible exception of Tom B

Ive never had a problem with either of them .... Does that tell u anything??

Lighten the f up

Gm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2