Petco is funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petco is funny

I was in petco today to buy a couple fish and was asked how much I do for wc and told the lady 50%, she told me I would kill all my fish doing that much cause I am killing all my bacteria off. I asked where she gets her info from, no comment from her. I think it is funny some of the people that work in pet stores and how little they know. LOL

Whenever I go to Petco, its usually just to look and see since they usually don't have much of anything. But when I go, I know the aquatic manager (think they call them) and he knows most of his stuff, he told me he doesn't order anything he doesn't know how to care for. Its the customers that go in there I hate so much, there is this old lesbian couple that go to my local Petco almost every week that go out buying at least 30-40 fish a visit. I wonder if they even bother thinking of why maybe their fish are dying, we all know that's what is happening when you see that many fish being purchased in that amount of time over and over again.
    Petco is why I order from AFA or other websites.

Comment

What is AFA? They don't come up when googled.

I have a petco, petsmart, and a ma and pa place that takes 2 months to get anything so not much of a choice. Good to see you have someone that knows something at your petco. Why doesn't your buddy help them figure out why they are killing their fish? Is it possible that they are using them for feeders, I have used molly's for feeders for a lionfish.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerman View Post
        What is AFA? They don't come up when googled.

I have a petco, petsmart, and a ma and pa place that takes 2 months to get anything so not much of a choice. Good to see you have someone that knows something at your petco. Why doesn't your buddy help them figure out why they are killing their fish? Is it possible that they are using them for feeders, I have used molly's for feeders for a lionfish.
        Doubt they are feeder fish, highly doubt. Anyway here is a link to AFA

Comment

Working...
        X