not so newbie

DaMoochr

Junior Poster
Jan 29, 2008
Littleton, CO
Thanks Tom, crew and ALL who have posted here!!!!

I have spent the last 2 1/2 months "lurking" here, learning more than this 40 yr old has learned in his entire life, reading all posts, replies, and relevant links. This site/posts has turned me into a plant producing fool! I have exhausted all LFS room for plants, taught a new LFS operator as best I could (always more to learn).

I have had plastic tank syndrome for 10 years. I wanted to venture into live plants and had great success because all of you. I look forward to becoming a known soul here, I want to contribute as you all have.

Paul (aka the mooch)

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Just do not keep plastic plants, because then you need the matching plastic fish to complete the plastic biotope:)

Regards,
Tom Barr

nwfishinfool

Prolific Poster
Jun 22, 2007
Seattle Washington
Paul,

Welcome, I too have suffered from the plastic plant syndrome in the past. Once I found this forum all my plastic has found the dumpster! Great site with great people!

DaMoochr

Junior Poster
Jan 29, 2008
Littleton, CO
Tom Barr;22597 said:
Just do not keep plastic plants, because then you need the matching plastic fish to complete the plastic biotope:)

Regards,
Tom Barr

I had a hard time finding plastic fish small enough and colorful enough to match..........:eek:

Paul