• Show
Clear All

• Get Greg Watson's Guide to Dosing Strategies

That's a real picture of Greg to.

Aquarium Plant and Aquatic Plants - Greg Watson's Guide to Dosing Strateges

Regards,

Tom Barr
    www.BarrReport.com

Just got my copy. Looks nice and I can't wait to read through it tonight.

It seems to cover all the popular strategies out there right now: Non-CO2, EI, minimal dosing, PPSS, PMDD, and the commercial stuff.

The Plant Nutrition 101 should be interesting too...
    Tom "Bart" Simpson

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!"
    -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Downloaded mine last night. Thanks Greg.
      shake

Comment

Great Read. Thanks Greg. I learned that I've been trying to merge several dosing strategies into one. Maybe I would have better luck following one of them rather than several of them.

Comment

Originally posted by wsinbad1 View Post
          Great Read. Thanks Greg. I learned that I've been trying to merge several dosing strategies into one. Maybe I would have better luck following one of them rather than several of them.
          <grin> ... that is one of the most common "issues" I have encountered over the last five years <grin> ... welcome to the club, you are not the only one <Grin>!

Most dosing strategies will work well for you if you follow the strategy consistently over time ... mixing and matching parts from one strategy with another strategy usually ends up leaving something out ...

I love Tom's EI ... but at the core of it is water changes, if you try to leave it out the water change part of EI, it just wouldn't work quite right ... but all to often, that is actually the kind of thing that people do ...

Thanks for the feedback ... if you have any other thoughts as you read it, if you could email them to the feedback email address at the end of the book, I sure would appreciate it ...

Thanks,
          Greg
          Professor Greg - Plant Guru Team
          Aquarium Plants

Comment

I think I can get to them in a round about way. Try going here. Some of the other links are at the bottom of the page.

Estimative Index in 21 Days | Greg Watson&#039;s Aquatic Plant News
            Tom "Bart" Simpson

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!"
            -- Homer Simpson

Comment

Hi Greg, I would love to get a digital copy of your book! The reason is that I'm 1000000miles away from you. ok not that far but I'm from Singapore. How can I get a copy of your book?

Comment

It doesnt matter where you are, thats the point, if you go to buy it on the link, it will download to your computer

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  It doesnt matter where you are, thats the point, if you go to buy it on the link, it will download to your computer

ahhh... great! I saw the packaging in the link, which makes me think that it comes in only print. Thanks!

Comment

Ok, I just received it. Greg Apparently received my email asking what the deal was and sent me the link.

Thanx, Greg!
                    Acrochordus.com

Homalopsinae.com

Comment

I just ordered 15min ago and links works just fine. No issues here!

Comment

Yep, Greg and I sorted it out that night. I was running a program --No Script--and the necessary page wasn't scripted to work around that. I don't know if he has fixed the programing yet, but we determined what the problem was.....
                        Acrochordus.com

Homalopsinae.com

Comment

Great book! I'm going to recommend this to many of my friends who are starting out. I feel like we've needed something concise and no-nonsense for a while now..

Thanks Greg!

Comment

Just downloaded mine, everything worked perfectly. I printed it out into a book, I like to read a bit in bed before the light goes out.
                            Check it out, if I refer a friend and they buy, $4.95 goes into my paypal account! What a great way to spread this book!!
                            Thanks
                            Bob B.
                            55gal planted tank,Magnum 350 pro , 2x65w 6500k PCF bulbs, 2x65w 5200k PCF bulbs, pressurized CO2
                            Stock: 5 young discus, pair bristle-nose, otto cats, Red Cherry and ghost shrimp
                            15gal shrimp tank, Red Cherries and Ghost, sponge filter and Whisper in-tank. 2x15w 6500k CF light
                            10 gal Brine Shrimp hatchery and grow-out tank
                            55 gallon planted, 2x 55w PCF 6500k.
                            Stock: 3 YoYo loaches 12 Zebra Dianos, still adding.

Comment

Hi Greg and congrats on your book,
                              I would like to buy your book, but have problem with the Pay Pall account.
                              There is an option "Enter State" and there is nothing like S (Sweden) so can't go through.

Can I send money to your e-mail, over my Pay Pall account, the way I payed BarrReport??

Regards, Dusko.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X