New member from Connecticut

kingjombeejoe

Junior Poster
Apr 17, 2013
Hi everyone,
My name is Thomas (not Joe). I'm new to the site and look forward to getting around here. I have been into planted tanks for many years but just recently began trying them out. If there are any people from CT who want to link up for trades or whatever let me know. I am also a member of CAPE (Connecticut Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts). I love MOSS, stem plants, shrimp, Dwarf Puffers and Ottos. These are some pictures of my tanks, some good some bad, but that's what this is all about right? I will try to get some journals up once I get settled into the site.

Me and my 40B
IMAG0891.jpg

10 gallon Betta tank and 1 gallon hex
IMAG0893.jpg

10 gallon jungle tank (packed to the max)
IMAG0579-1.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

20H basement shrimp holding tank
IMAG0894.jpg

Forumsnow

Mar 17, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
I live in Windsor Locks but will be moving to CA the end of August. I have some oebt and supreme red neos to unload, let me know if you are interested. Also welcome to barrreport this site is a wealth of really good information.

kingjombeejoe

Junior Poster
Apr 17, 2013
Forumsnow;116350 said:
I live in Windsor Locks but will be moving to CA the end of August. I have some oebt and supreme red neos to unload, let me know if you are interested. Also welcome to barrreport this site is a wealth of really good information.
I've wanted to get some of the red neos from you but I think you may be a little too far. I used to be on TPT and saw your thread about them.