65 gal. West African Anubias

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 gal. West African Anubias

Was looking for some Barbus Fasciolatus for this not quite biotope. A longer term sustainable setup which due to the ease of the species involved might not appeal to most aquatic gardeners. Taken just after I harvested a gallon size bag of Bolbitis off the top as it had reduced the swimming room considerably.

ADA africana, CO2, 130 w. 6700 K 9" off top, ferts twice a week. 50 percent w/c /week
    A. nana
    A. nana petite
    A. frazeri
    A. afzelli
    A. coffefolia
    A. hastifolia
    A. lanceolata
    A. augustifolia
    A. minima
    Bolbitis
    some leftover java fern, (i need this for my next project and it will be gone).

go ahead, fire away.
    [I][/I][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][COLOR="purple"][/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"You still don't understand what you're dealing with,......the perfect organism,.....its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

Nice tank! I like the depth in the middle. This would also be a nice setup up for non-CO2 I think.

Comment

Very interesting view.
      U R B A N AQUASCAPING

Comment

thanks all!
        [I][/I][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][COLOR="purple"][/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"You still don't understand what you're dealing with,......the perfect organism,.....its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

Comment

I like it! I have always admired anubias and those are awesome! Great variety and health!
          Thanks,

Gerry.

'When something's not right, it's wrong'. Bob Dylan

Current 220 scape

http://www.barrreport.com/showthread...3219-220-video

Comment

Great tank, it has a very natural touch to it. I like the depth (and height)!

Comment

i love the depth in it too..

Comment

What are the tank specifics?
                Could you give us some details or better,... pics on how you mount your spraybars and co2 injection techniques please?
                Lighting intensities,...etc.

I love this tank. A well thought out project,....

Comment

Working...
                X