Scape Fu the planted aquarium podcast

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hi everyone!

I wanted to alert you to a new planted aquarium poscast I'm producing. It's called Scape Fu -the planted aquarium podcast.

I'm the host and my purpose is to bring you news, tips and interviews with the experts from the hobby. First up in the first episode is our friend, Erik Olson. Future shows will bring you other experts including Ghazanfar Ghori, Karen Randall, Claus Christensen, and Tom Barr!

So, please stop by http://www.scapefu.com and subscribe to get the weekly podcast . Looking forward to your feedback!

Regards,

Art

* posting permission by Tom Barr

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
For those who do not know Art, he has been around the hobby for several decades(yep, we is getting old) and was the first person to bring ADA products into the USA.
Another prior podcast is no longer able to continue and Art is taking up where that good interaction left off with some improvements!

Regards,
Tom Barr

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hey, thanks, Tom!

Episode 2 is up featuring an interview with Ghazanfar Ghori. Please spread the word.

Thanks and regards,

Art

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hey, thanks! We're constantly trying to improve the sound. We're going to add a compressor soon to remove some of the hiss.

Tug

Lifetime Charter Member
Lifetime Member
Jan 5, 2009
Washington, DC
Extremely entertaining and informative. I missed this post the first time and am glad I saw it after it resurfaced. Good luck with this Art. Thank you for the great podcast.

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hi,

Just FYI. Episode 5: The Big One is up. Get it on the site or iTunes/Zune. This time we have an expert on ripariums, Karen Randall and Jeff Senske.

Please spread the word.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
John, Frank, Karen and Jeff are all great people.

Regards,
Tom Barr

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Just FYI, episode 10 is up. I give my thoughts on the influence of the Nature Aquarium Concept and current state of the US hobby.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Art, why not post each of the interviews here?

Just a list as new ones come available? then copy and post everywhere else too.

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Gees. I just saw this post, Tom. Sorry about that and thanks for the idea. Will do.

Regards,

Art

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
Same thing when showing off a journal or article etc on various forums.

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Wanted to let everyone know about an interview I did for Scapefu.com. It's on Rich and his cool "peekaboo" stand. Not an audio recording but the pictures and video are awesome.

jerrybforl

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2010
Miami Beach, FL.
Art and myself have done two now. We plan on doing the next one on setting up a basic planted tank for beginners. Please leave suggestions, so we can have something to discuss.

MiamiAG

Junior Poster
Aug 27, 2010
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I "re-released" episode 1 while I work on the new episodes. Think of it like a re-run but, if you haven't heard it before, it's new to you! This one has an interview with Eric Olson.

Would appreciate your thoughts and spreading the word. If you like what you hear, please subscribe via iTunes.

Thanks and kind regards,

Art