SAPS - Sacramento Aquatic Plants Society

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAPS - Sacramento Aquatic Plants Society

We now have a new Sacramento Aquatic Plants Society! It's like a newly planted aquarium - murky water, tiny little barely visible plants, always possible to break out in algae, etc. Go to The Sacramento Aquatic Plant Society (Sacramento, CA) - Meetup.com and join up if you want to be a part of a new venture.
    Hoppy

The Sacramento Aquatic Plants Society meeting will be this Wednesday night at 6:00 pm, The Sacramento Aquatic Plant Society (Sacramento, CA) - Meetup.com. Unfortunately I have been extremely busy for the past month so I haven't done much in the way of planning for this meeting. It looks like we will be exchanging conversation and plants, plus giving away a few more magazines. I think it will be a good time to discuss the future of the group too - do we continue, where do we meet, what do we want to do, etc.
    Hoppy

Comment

I will not be there.

Thanks,
      Tom Barr
      www.BarrReport.com

Comment

Tom, we all appreciated your attending the first meeting, so I'm sure no one will be offended when you miss this one. I was amazed that you could take the time for the first one.
        Hoppy

Comment

Working...
        X